Outdoor Fitness Classes at the Y
We’re always looking for new ways to serve our community, and that’s why we’re excited to safely welcome our members back to the Y for outdoor fitness classes! At this time, outdoor classes are available for active members, ages 18+ only.
If you placed your YMCA membership on hold, please reactivate your account to participate in these outdoor fitness classes.
Outdoor Fitness Schedule
Reserve Your Spot for Outdoor Fitness Classes
Registration opens on Thursday for the following week and closes one hour before class time. You can register online here, by calling your nearest YMCA branch 8am-5pm Monday through Friday, or on our mobile app.
What You Need To Know Before Coming to Class:
- Classes will take place outside our branches.
- Active members can take a class at any YMCA Buffalo Niagara branch.
- Sign up is required. Sign up here or call your nearest branch.
- All members will be required to sign a new membership waiver upon their return.
- Class size is limited to 30 participants.
- Members will be spaced a minimum of 10’ apart.
- Members must bring their own equipment.
- Entry into Y facilities is prohibited.
- Classes will be cancelled due to inclement weather or if the heat index is greater than 86 degrees. Class cancellations will be announced on our Facebook Page.
- Nationwide Membership and Guest Passes are temporarily unavailable.
- Outdoor classes are held at our Ken-Ton, Independent Health, Lockport, Southtowns, and William-Emslie branches.
What To Bring To Class:
- Your YMCA Membership Key Tag
- Any necessary equipment (towel, mat, water bottle)
- A face mask (Masks are not required while working out, but please wear one when walking to and from your designated workout space)