Lockport Family YMCA
Lockport, NY 14094
F: (716) 434-0227
- Mon – Fri: 7:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Sat – Sun: Closed
2020 Summer Camp
- Fully Handicapped Accessible
- Indoor Splash Pad
- Six lane, 25-yard lap pool
- Indoor Climbing Wall
- Wellness Center – Features a full range of cardio and strength training equipment, free weights, and an aerobic studio for group exercise classes to meet individual training needs/interests.
- Children’s Adventure Room & Play Area – Provides a fun and creative play environment for pre-school and school age children to climb, slide, run, and play; opportunities for family play time and birthday parties will also be available.
- Child Watch Area – Allows parents to focus on their workout / program while their kids are nearby, being well cared for and safe.
- Multi-Use Gymnasium – Hosts a variety of recreational and instructional sports programs, group exercise classes, senior fitness programs, pre-school and school age programs, family activities, and special events.
- Community Locker Room – A co-ed locker room with private shower/changing areas for families with young children and members with special needs.
- Ample Outdoor Space and Parking
2020 Membership Rates
|Membership Type||Monthly Bank Draft||Join Fee|
|Youth (0-18 years)||$15||$20|
|Young Adult (19-29 years)||$36||$30|
|Adult (30-62 years)||$50||$40|
|Senior Adult (63+)||$40||$30|
(two adults residing in the same household)
(two adults residing in the same household, plus unmarried dependent children 26 and under)
(one adult and all unmarried dependent children 26 and under in the same household)
(two adults residing in the same household with either individual being 63 years of age or older)
|Masterkey* Young Adult||$49||$50|
|Masterkey* Individual Family||$68||$65|
|Masterkey* Senior Couple||$56||$60|
*Masterkey membership entitles the member to use any branch of YMCA Buffalo Niagara
Lockport Family YMCA Staff
- Nick Bond, District Vice President
- Steve Henshaw, Executive Director
- Joanna Munson, Membership Director
- Brigid Dillman, Office Manager
- Brianna Brogan, Health and Well-Being Director
- Mark Gerlach, Program Director – Aquatics
- Katie Meister, Senior Program Director
- Nicole Everett, Program Director – Preschool/Family
- Jennifer Coe, Program Director – Camp Kenan, Sports, Teens
- Kathryn Adrian, Program Director – SACC, Camp, Sports
Within the available resources of the organization, YMCA Buffalo Niagara will provide services to any youth, senior, adult, or family who desires to participate and understands the benefits of the YMCA.