Join Us in Responding to the COVID-19 Pandemic
Everything the Y does is guided by our mission of service — supporting and strengthening our community. Our impact is made possible thanks in large part to the support of our members, donors, and volunteers.
During this time of crisis, the YMCA has shifted its efforts to meet some of the most critical needs in our community. Right now, it is the essential workers playing vital roles during this health crisis and the growing number of families in need who require our help the most.
The work our Y is tackling today is incredibly important but, we can’t do it alone…we need you alongside us now more than ever. If you’re searching for a way to show your support during this crisis, please consider partnering with the Y in the following ways:
MAKE A GIFT:
Your gift, no matter the size, will:
- help provide emergency childcare for essential workers;
- help provide healthy meals for the kids in our care;
- help grow our efforts to provide grab and go meals for kids and families in need;
- and help support our future financial assistance needs after we reopen our doors.
#STAYWITHUS AS A SUSTAINING MEMBER
As a Sustaining Member, your membership dues become a tax-deductible donation until we’re able to reopen.
- By continuing to pay your monthly membership dues you will enable the Y to extend our efforts to help our community during this difficult time, and to cover general operating expenses and secure our future as a haven for families, seniors, and young people.
BE A STEWARD OF THE Y’S MISSION
There’s a bright future ahead but the only way we can get there is together. We encourage you to take time during this pause in our daily lives to:
- Take care of yourself
- Safely spend time with your family
- Do wellness checks on your friends, family, and neighbors.
- Be Helpful
- Be Hopeful
- Be Safe
You may be interested in the new Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act, which provides opportunities to support the YMCA Buffalo Niagara. Here’s what you need to know.
The YMCA could not be where we are without YOU! Thank you for your ongoing support.