Lap Swim and Aquatic Fitness
We’re pleased to announce that we will open our pools to active members for limited activities. Members must reserve their spot in advance. At this time our pools are available for active members only.
If you placed your YMCA membership on hold, please reactivate your account to participate.
All of our branch indoor pools are partially available for lap swim Monday – Friday. Reservations for 45-minute time slots are required.
- Hours: Monday-Friday (click here for branch-specific times)
- Ages 18+ only
- For lap swim: Reservations are required, please call your branch
- Aquatics group exercise classes start 9/14. For a schedule please choose your branch below, you can register here.
Prior to Your Pool Visit:
- You will be required to register for a lap lane by calling your branch
- Members are limited to a maximum of three reservations per week
- Registration opens on Thursdays for the following week.
- Pool lap lanes are open for active members ages 18+.
- Kick boards, pool noodles, water weights, and other accessories are not available.
When You Arrive:
- Please arrive 15-minutes prior to your reservation time. If you are late, we will be unable to accommodate the full block of time. Lap lane activity duration is 45 minutes.
- You are required to wear a mask in common areas of the building, in the locker room, and on the pool deck. You will not be allowed to enter our building without one.
- You will be greeted by our member service representative who will perform a wellness check and confirm your member status and reservation. All members will be required to sign a new membership waiver upon their return.
- Please limit locker room use to 15 minutes following your pool activity.
Have a happy and safe pool workout!